Job Requisition:Systems Administrator - TS/SCI with Poly
The CYBER & SIGINT SOLUTIONS (CSS) group at Leidos has an opening for a System Administrator to work at the customer site in Fort Meade, MD. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the mission.
- Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems.
- Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems.
- Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Optimizes system operations and resource utilization and performs system capacity analysis and planning
- Knowledge & Professional Expertise in:
- Windows XP Client,
- Windows XP Server,
- Windows Based Network Management/Configuration
- A Bachelor's of Science degree is required. In lieu of the Bachelor's degree, an additional four (4) years of experience for a total of nine (9) years may be substituted
- Must have current Information Assurance (IA) Certification to perform IA functions Sec+, CASP and/or CySA
- This position requires a TS/SCI clearance with Poly
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration-Intelligence
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.