Job Requisition:Mission Assurance and Continuity Specialist - Senior - TS/SCI with Polygraph
The Intelligence Group at Leidos has an opening for a Mission Assurance and Continuity Specialist, Senior level to support national security functions within the intelligence community (IC) in Reston, VA. This position is critical to maintaining agency essential functions during a continuity event. Provide broad program support to an agency continuity program. Assist in all tasks related to maintaining and improving readiness and mission execution under all conditions to include plan development, review, evaluation, maintenance, and execution.
• Lead development and maintenance of policies, plans, and procedures that ensure the agency can successfully execute continuity capabilities under all conditions and circumstances.
• Ensure policies, plans and procedures related to continuity, preparedness, mission assurance, resilience, risk management, and IT disaster recovery are comprehensive, coordinated, and integrated to support continuity operations.
• Manage automated notification system application and use.
• Provide continual guidance and education to component planners on plan requirements.
• Provide support to components in plan development and maintenance of component level plans.
• Assist with review and evaluation of agency functions, interdependencies, and assess compliance with applicable authorities.
• Support exercise execution and evaluation.
• Provide program management support to the agency continuity program.
Bachelors’ degree with 8 to 12 years work experience or a Masters degree with 6 to 10 years work experience. Extensive knowledge of federal continuity program roles, responsibilities, plans, procedures, policies and concepts as well as knowledge of IC elements and/or ODNI components missions and relationships. Five years of continuity planning experience in a government setting may be considered for above requirements. Must possess a TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
FEMA Professional Continuity Practitioner (PCP) Level 1
Associate Business Continuity Professional (ABCP) certification
SharePoint site management and maintenance experience
Database management skills
Automated alert notification system experience
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.