Job Requisition:Cyber Security Risk/Vulnerability Analyst - Sr.
No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and cyber security professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself. We welcome your perspective and ideas, in order to foster collaboration and deliver world-class solutions. We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but change the world.
Leidos is seeking an experienced Cybersecurity Risk and Vulnerability Analyst to support a federal customer within the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Security Operations Center (SOC).
- Identifies and classifies vulnerabilities as applicable to FEMA information systems
- Conducts vulnerability scans using Tenable Nessus (Security Center), WebInspect, and other vulnerability management tools
- Aids in the management and administration of vulnerability scanning infrastructure (hardware and software)
- Conducts detailed risk analysis based on enterprise vulnerability footprint
- Correlates system risk using cross-team collaboration with Incident Response
- Manages inbound information system vulnerability management (ISVM) reports from DHS
- Provides supplemental support to the incident handling lifecycle through identifying potential means of adversary access
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related field and 8 years of prior relevant experience
- Military experience and training may be considered in lieu of degree
- Active Advanced cybersecurity certification(s)
- Experience with cybersecurity risk management
- Experience with Vulnerability Management platforms
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Technical (hands-on) experience with Cybersecurity Incident Handling, Malware Analysis, Security Monitoring, Cybersecurity Compliance, Cybersecurity Risk assessments, and technical procedure documentation considered a plus
- Tenable Nessus (Security Center) experience considered a plus
- Systems Administration experience considered a plus
- Experience with NIST 800-series documentation considered a plus
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Security1000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.