Leidos is seeking a Hardware Technician to support development of AN/SQQ-89A(V)15 source data to be utilized for life-cycle documentation development in support of US Navy and Foreign Military Sales (FMS) programs. Additionally, candidate will be embedded in both the Leidos team and prime contractors team; serving as the Leidos hardware point of contact. This position will report to the OEM site in Manassas VA.
- Work closely with the Hardware Technical Lead, SME's, and OEM Engineers to support the creation of technical data
- Applicant must have technical maintenance with AN/SQQ-89(V)15 or APB sonar system equipment
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years of prior relevant experience, or appropriate IT certifications (e.g. A+ certification)
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate as part of a team
- MS Office expertise
- Must have or be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance.
Preferred Qualifications (not required):
- Prior experience with developing technical data for DoD programs
- Prior US Navy Sonar Technician, with maintenance experience on the AN/SQQ-89(V)15 or APB system
- Travel may be required for this position