The Managing Consultant of Performance Improvement Consulting Services supports the strategy of careC2 by developing and implementing consulting services aligned with careC2's enabling technologies to help clients achieve quantifiable clinical and financial performance improvement objectives.
This position is remote and requires travel as needed to current and future client sites, as well as Leidos offices throughout the US.
- Develops careC2 performance improvement assessment and implementation methodologies.
- Integrates effective change management methodology into careC2 implementation processes.
- Delivers consulting services to achieve agreed upon success measures.
- Facilitates design sessions and other client meetings to determine requirements for technology design, to create optimal workflow, and to ensure governance and accountability mechanisms are implemented to sustain improvements.
- Manages multiple priorities; flexibly and quickly adapts to ever changing business needs.
- Cultivates strong relationships with colleagues, and collaborates across all disciplines.
- Provides thought leadership in PI, technology enablement and emerging healthcare trends.
- Contributes to growing the business by developing new service offerings to meet evolving client needs.
- Able to lead project teams independently throughout all phases of the engagement and exercise prudent judgment to escalate issues or challenges when appropriate to senior leadership.
- Bachelor's degree required with 8 - 12 years' of experience or Masters' degree with 6 - 10 years' experience, preferably in the healthcare industry.
- Payer or Provider performance improvement and experience leading change initiatives.
- Strong project management and client relationship management skill and experience.
- Passion about results and quality, with a strong sense of accountability and ownership.
- Ability to analyze complex problems, work in ambiguous environment and develop recommendations and solutions.
- Must have effective oral and written communication and presentation skills, including developing high quality deliverables and reports.
- Experience developing new solutions or methodologies preferred.
- Experience developing benefit analysis / ROI models and tracking realization preferred.
- Master's Degree preferred; Lean certificate (demonstrated experience delivering quantifiable outcomes also acceptable).
Ability to travel as required to client sites and other company-sponsored events (approximately 60%-80%)