The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Program of Instruction (POI) Development Manager in the Washington, DC area. The POI manager will oversee all training aspects for a largescale program supporting the US Army.
- Manage development and maintenance of the OSINT training curriculum.
- Develop all applicable programs of instruction, lesson plans, practical exercises, and evaluations.
- Support development of training products, participate in training product development sessions, and instruct training classes, and, understand the training Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation (ADDIE) process concepts.
- Perform quality control on all classroom materials, curriculum, and lesson plans.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum 12+ years of relevant experience in Intelligence Operations, Data Science, Cyber Operations, Intelligence Collection, Intelligence Exploitation, or a related intelligence and operations field or a Master's degree and 10+ years of experience
- Minimum of five years of experience in areas that include: developing user guides, developing training materials, class room instruction, developing SOPs, or other technical writing.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance.
- Graduate of OS301/OS302, CASO, defense or IC equivalent (DIA OS1, FBI OS101).
- Prior experience working in the intelligence field for the US Army or Joint Commands.
- Experience in SIGINT, All Source Intelligence, HUMINT, counterintelligence (CI), GEOINT, OSINT, Cyber, Information Operations, or Special Operations.