The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Senior Capability Manager in the Washington, DC area. The SCM will support a largescale OSINT program for the US Army, ensuring the team follows best practices and tools in the field.
- Manage feedback & capability exploration with leadership of the supported forces.
- Engage and collaborate with Data Science Industry leaders to best inform and support decision making.
- Interact with senior Army leadership, industry IT leaders, and partners across the IC and DoD to assist in the development of data strategy objectives, application identification, and implementation.
- Coordinate all capability assessments of existing OSINT capabilities and emerging technologies, recommendations for integration into the OSINT Toolkit, and plans for moving the tool directly to the operational environment (if applicable).
- Assist in determining the best solution needed to address the gaps, overlaps and any possible duplication effort at the enterprise-level rather than at the individual operator's level.
- Bachelor's degree and 12+ years of experience in military intelligence, national intelligence, or academia, data science or library science, a Master's and 10+ years of experience, or 15+ years of experience in one of these areas in lieu of degree.
- Experience with the FedRAMP.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance..
- Prior experience working in the intelligence field for the US Army or Joint Commands.
- Graduate of OS301/OS302/OS401/CASO/Touchstone Analytics/Echo Analytics Course or other defense or IC equivalent.
- Experience in SIGINT, All Source Intelligence, HUMINT, counterintelligence (CI), GEOINT, OSINT, Cyber, Information Operations, or Special Operations.