The Azure Solutions Architect will serve as the lead Azure CLOUD Subject Matter Expert, specializing in providing end-to-end cloud solution expertise, to determine the best architecture and cloud services to meet the clients requirements.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for architecting cloud solutions and implementing networking and security best practices. This person will also work closely with business units and cloud vendors to gather requirements and design, price, and migrate systems to the cloud, and oversee application architecture requirements and deployment in cloud environments for the client.
The Azure Solutions Architect position is a highly visible position to ensure the reliable, secure, and cost effective cloud architecture to provide high availability to meet the service level agreements for the customer.
The person in this position will work directly with the client's senior leadership team and the Project Manager to ensure success of all aspects of the program including vendor recommendations and solutions, cloud architectures, and other support responsibilities.
- Primary responsibilities include enterprise roadmaps and strategy, technology insertion, customer and user experience assessment and architectural development.
- Develop and implement cloud solution architectures together with other teams, while communicating their value and ensuring implementation viability and success
- Build and maintain technology roadmaps ensuring due diligence and a realistic implementation path.
- Migration of systems to hybrid or cloud-based solutions.
- Delegate tasks as necessary to the team and maintains accountability for results.
- Evaluate the costs and identify efficiencies of delivering service to the customer.
- Communicate strategy and technology with senior stakeholders, leadership and executives.
- Serve as leader and subject matter expert in cloud technology.
- Provide training and customer technical workshops to drive technology adoption and active customer engagement and participation.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Requires Bachelor's Degree in a technical or related field and 3 to 6 years of prior relevant experience or Master's Degree with 2 to 4 years of prior relevant experience. Equivalent years of experience may substitute for a degree.
- The successful candidate will have related multiple years of hands-on experience supporting Azure.
- At least 3 years' experience with developing/designing/implementing solutions in Azure
- At least 3 years' experience with delivering exceptional technical implementation on Microsoft Azure AD and/or Multi-cloud Hybrid environments.
- Infrastructure/Application/Database migrations from on-prem to Hybrid/Cloud.
- At least 3 years' experience designing, building, and maintaining cloud resources for high-availability and production level systems and services.
- Experienced in implementing and overseeing cloud computing strategy, and delivery of cloud solutions.
- Experienced in cloud deployment, operations, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Solid knowledge on Cloud security and monitoring
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Have worked in Federal Government environments helps
- MCSA: Cloud Platform Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate
- MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
- MCSE Productivity Solutions Expert
- CompTIA Cloud+