No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself. We welcome your perspective and ideas, in order to foster collaboration and deliver world-class solutions. We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but change the world.
Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs!
Protect yourself and your family, with the benefits of working for a world-class employer. When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies"
Leidos...We strive to make the complex clear
The Leidos Corporation is seeking a Project Controls Analyst with earned value experience, to join our fast paced exciting Business Operations team working on the United States Antarctic Program's (USAP). Leidos is the prime contractor for the Antarctic Support Contract and operates three research stations, 2 research vessels, and many fields camps all in support of Science.
- This position will participate in the planning, tracking, analysis and reporting on projects/work center financials
- Managing subcontractor hours and costs and assessing funding needs
- Establishes and maintains cost/schedule baselines, develops WBS and related dictionaries and develops budgets
- Maintain and report on earned value for specific multi-year projects
- Assist in planning annual and long range budgets for multiple projects
- Apply company best practices for earned value to new special projects and support earned value audits
- Will assist with tracking and forecasting costs for internal projects from initiation through completion
- Implements financial policies and procedures in support of the program
- Supports Internal financial activities such as invoicing support, accruals, and program financial revenue projections and variance analysis
- Provides data and reporting formats for all types and levels of program reviews
- Typically requires a four-year degree in a related field, or equivalent work experience, and two years' experience in earned value, cost analysis, forecasting and estimating
- Advanced user-level knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Detail oriented, independent worker, with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Driven by deadlines
- Ability to calculate, analyze, and interpret mathematical information such as percent differences, ratios, weighted average, etc.
- Proven analytical problem-solver who enjoys collaboration and teamwork
- Excellent organizational skills in order to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- A desire to utilize business sense and creativity in order to develop new ideas and meaningful solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for interaction at all experience levels
- Experience with Cobra and primavera or other cost and schedule integrating tools
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
Due to contract requirements, U.S. citizenship or permanent residence is required.