Leidos is seeking a Systems Integration Engineer for a mission critical program in Chantilly, VA. The integration engineer will apply technical knowledge and project management skills to integrate external programs with our services. The ideal candidate will enjoy learning new concepts and technologies, having a desire to take ownership for successfully integrating clients with our system.
- Leverage your technical experience to understand a client's functional goals and translate them into technical requirements. Expand your industry knowledge to include new concepts and technologies as our program evolves, and our client list expands
- Leverage your project management skills to manage a client's integration with us. Independently help clients identify the next steps to move their integration project forward. Reinforce SDLC best practices through a methodical approach to transition clients from development, test, into operational environments
- Use your communication skills to explain to clients how their systems can integrate with ours. Advise clients on recommended integration methods
- Using your attention to detail, follow standard procedures to configure our system to integrate with the client. Recognize when the client requires customizations to a standard solution
- Confirm the integration satisfies the client requirements by performing standard tests, investigating and troubleshooting as needed. Take ownership to troubleshoot integration issues until finding a resolution
- B.S. in Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline or equivalent work experience
Demonstrated experience with:
- System integration or software development, and experience integrating services from different systems.
- Collaborating independently with external clients, or across teams, to collect and translate requirements into actionable tasks.
- Managing small projects; coordinating activities of an external group.
- Performing software testing or validation procedures, improving the procedures as needed.
- Troubleshooting software issues, investigating root causes, and recommending fixes.
- Fluency using a command line interface to navigate Linux or Windows operating systems.
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts and technologies.
Strong problem-solving and excellent written and oral communication skills.
Requires an active Secret security clearance upon hire and eventually be willing to obtain a TS/SCI with Poly level security clearance upon request. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
- System administration skills in support of RHEL, SE Linux, Solaris, Windows, Apache, IIS
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC), Scrum, and Agile processes
- Knowledge of Oracle Identity and Access Management (IdAM) suite, including OAM, OID, OVD, OHS
- Knowledge of authentication standards using OAuth, SAML, and PKI
"External Referral Eligible"