- Execute all project administrative efforts including: project assignments, project closeouts, pre-walks, final-walks.
- Prepare for and attend Work Order Review meetings, take detailed notes and update the information promptly and accurately into SAP.
- Coordinate communication between various departments, schedule meetings, distribute reports and keep all parties informed of general business operations.
- Ability to work with diverse personalities and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with all levels of contacts.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a cohesive unit and must be dependable.
- Perform a variety of office duties to support Leidos employees on the program including: help with timecards in Deltek, training in SkillPort, expense reports in Concur and assisting employees with navigating basic Prism and Workday functions.
- Operate and maintain office machinery, including computers, copiers, fax machines, laminator, scanner and printers.
- Constantly strive for ways to increase organization, improve efficiency, and solve problems while meeting deadlines.
- Requires a flexible outlook and attitude with the willingness to accept additional assignments as needed.
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent (Bachelor's degree preferred) with 2 or more years of relevant experience. 4 years directly related experience can offset the degree requirements.
- Proficient with MS Office Programs including Word, Outlook and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated experience in producing correspondence
- Ability to work directly with customers to understand needs, requirements, and objectives
- Must be highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Must be able to prioritize workload of the position and team members in accordance with customer direction
- Must have the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to build and track internal administrative project schedules in SAP
- Knowledge of the Leidos tools such as Deltek, Workday, Concur and Skillport
- Experience with SAP specifically in facilities management