The Cyber & SIGINT Solutions Operation under the Intelligence Group of Leidos has a career opportunity for a Mid-level Cloud Software Engineer with a TS/SCI with polygraph clearance in Annapolis Junction, Maryland.
PROGRAM SUMMARY: Do you enjoy being a part of small teams that work closely with the customer? Does big data pique your interest? Our Prototype Development Support program is looking for candidates with a strong mission focus to do new development and rapid prototyping. Someone who can figure out smarter, better ways to discover new targets or support mission analysis.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Develop and maintain assigned persona analytic tasks requiring implementation, documentation and testing. Analytics will be developed primarily, but not exclusively, in the customer cloud infrastructure. The developer shall possess the necessary skills required to implement an end-to-end solution including (but not limited to) accessing existing datasets, creating new datasets by ingesting data, performing analytic functions and exposing analytic results to the users. The data could be metadata or content.
Bachelor's Degree and 8-12 years of experience. Additional experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
The candidate must have:
- At least five (5) years of general experience in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution. At least 5 years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
- At least three (3) years of experience developing software with high level languages (such as Java, C, C++)
- At least two (2) years of experience with distributed scalable Big Data Store (NoSQL) such as HBase, CloudBase/Accumulo, Big Table, etc., as well as two (2) years of experience with the Map Reduce programming model, the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), and technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Pig, etc.
- Shall have demonstrated work experience with 1) Serialization such as JSON and/or BSON, 2) developing restful services, and 3) using source code management tools
- Candidate must meet all qualifications associated with Sections C3,T1. And C3.T2. of DoD Directive 8570.01-M entitled "Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program."
- Strong Java skills is required
- Experience with customer GHOSTMACHINE analytic development
- Familiarity developing analytics in the QTA (Query Time Analytics) environment
- Experience with REST services
- Experience with Maven and Git
- Experience with DATAWAVE
- Familiarity with databases such as: Cassandra, Accumulo, MariaDB, Redis, Oracle, MySQL
- Familiarity with customer corporate tools such as DX, TargetProfiler, Renoir
- Work in a team environment