The ESA IV mobility team provisions the Antitrust Division (ATR) of the Department of Justice customers with mobility services and support. This service provides customers with the use of smart phones, tablets, and other mobile devices that enable ongoing, point-to-point communication when customers are away from their designated assigned duty station, or internet connection when away from the office.
This is a Senior Mobility Platform Engineer with extensive experience in secure tablet/smartphone integration, design, and development. The applicant should have a thorough and comprehensive understanding of Apple IPad/IPhone platforms and understand how to harden the devices for use in secure environments. The candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting all facets of development including design, implementation, testing, and operational integration/transition.
- Providing all customer defined documentation artifacts and ensuring the product solution complies with all applicable security requirements for the classification of the system.
- Operate independently and help the customer refine requirements and implement prototypes to build the finalized design solution.
- Work with government security certification engineers to ensure compliance Government security requirements.
This position requires that a security investigation be completed by the government to permit access to customer-sensitive information.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 9 years of professional experience; or 7 years of professional experience with a related Master's degree
- Advanced level knowledge and hands-on experience with the operations and functionality of mobile devices such as Apple Services/Windows Mobile: Experience troubleshooting iOS/Android device problems
- Experience with Mobile Device Management (MDM) and System Administration support services
- Experience with networks, Wi-Fi, and securely connecting mobile devices
- Background in providing solutions for computer-related and end-user IT-issues, resolution, training and support required
- Experience with HW/SW integration such as servers, desktops, laptops, printers, scanners, peripherals, Tablet PC's, and Polycom video conferencing equipment in PC-LAN/MAN/WAN environments
- Understanding of how to build and maintain a development environment for Apple App Development
- Understanding of how to load developed applications onto IPad systems
- Experience with Enterprise Apple ITunes
- Considered an emerging authority
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills