This role provides technical expertise with developing and executing automated testing scripts as part of a tailored SAFe Agile DevSecOps pipeline. This role performs software development to implement scripts, evaluate test results, and implement a feedback loop in a Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery Pipeline. Flexible cross-training to also provide systems engineering, software development, training, security, and testing is also desired.
-This role is responsible for technical planning, verification and validation, and fielding.
-Duties include performing integration, system testing, and quality assurance.
-This role also requires generating test data in multiple environments.
-Experience supervising others.
- Experience providing technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments.
- Experience establishing goals and plans that meet project objectives.
- Domain and expert technical knowledge.
- Experience directing and controlling activities for a client, having overall responsibility for financial management, methods, and staffing to ensure that technical requirements are met.
- Experience interfacing with senior management and negotiating with clients on requirements and deliverables.
- Experience supervising others.
- Candidate must have BS with 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10-13 years of prior relevant experience
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph.