No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself.
Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs! Protect yourself and your family, with the benefits of working for a world-class employer. When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies" Leidos...We strive to make the complex clear
Leidos has an opening for a The Remedy Administrator performs at the direction of the team lead. The ideal candidate will be familiar with the Remedy Architecture and Out-of-the-Box (OOTB) IT Service Management (ITSM) modules, and be comfortable performing the following tasks:
- Manage support user permissions, and functional roles
- Manage support groups and group membership
- Create and update operational and product categories
- Create incident, change, and task templates as required
- Create, change, update requested reports
- Queue Manager for the Remedy Support group
- Configure the ITSM application as required
- Manage the daily user creation process
Typical Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology (or 2-4 years of equivalent related field experience)
- Remedy administration and support
- Implementing and Supporting Remedy Incident, Service Requests, and Change Management
- Previous experience created service requests using BMC Remedy Service Request Management (SRM) module, Digital Workplace and all modules available in the Remedy ITSM suite
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Knowledge of CMDB and Asset Management applications
- Familiarity with Smart Reporting, Smart IT, and/or MyIt (Digital Workplace)
- Must have experience supporting Remedy 8.1 and/or higher
- Maintains smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network administrators
- Duties may include setting up administrator and service accounts, maintaining system documentation, tuning system performance, installing system wide software and allocate mass storage space
- Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products
- Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery
- Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
- Experience with BMC Remedy reporting
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot technical issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work quickly, accurately, and efficiently under tight deadlines.
- Must be highly organized, proactive, and collaborative.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and be flexible and agile to meet quick turnarounds and hard deadlines.
- Knowledge with other tools and techniques specific to this service area to efficiently conduct the transition of current data, information, and knowledge.Leidos...We strive to make the complex clear