Leidos is actively interviewing for a Systems Maintenance technician to join our team in Virginia Beach.JOB SUMMARYLeidos' C4ISR Analysis & Support Division is seeking a System Maintenance technician for our customer site in Virginia Beach, VA. The candidate will be a member of the Advanced Information Systems Integration Team (AISIT) as a Cryptologic Maintenance technical expert, and mentor.
• Support to Ship's Signal Exploitation Space (SSES)-equipped surface combatants as part of AISIT. This consists of performing advanced interface and software troubleshooting on naval information systems and mentoring active duty technicians as needed during the ship's Optimized Fleet Response Plan (OFRP).
• Assist with diagnosing naval information system problems, working with distance support, providing feedback, and supporting system testing.
• Communicate effectively in visual, oral, and written form.
• Establish and maintain professional credibility.
• Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills.
• Maintain and author job performance aids and provide feedback to technical documentation.
• Bachelor of Science degree and 7+ years of prior relevant experience.
• U.S. citizen with current DoD TS/SCI with Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph preferred.
• Recent Operational experience in Ships Signals Exploitation Space (SSES) aboard CG, DDG, or LPD class ships.
• An in-depth understanding of SESS equipment. Should be familiar with Ship Signal Exploitation Equipment (SSEE) Increment E/F, Access D4.
• Familiar with the Cryptologic Carry On Program (CCOP), Naval Information Forces mission, roles, and functions, and the OFRP. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• U.S. Navy NECs 9103 (Fleet Cryptologic Systems Maintenance Technician).
• U.S. Navy Group-Paced Instructor (NEC 9502) or civilian equivalent.
• Designation as a Master Training Specialist (MTS) or CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer (CTT+)
• Experience developing instructional materials and job aids (be able to provide examples)