Leidos is looking for a seasoned Training Specialist to support various classified customers. The successful candidate will be required to develop course material and provide classroom/field instruction.
Leidos is looking for an experienced Training Specialist to support a classified customer. The successful candidate will be required to perform the following duties:
• Participate in the identification, design and development of new training courses
• Identify training goals; provide detailed guidance on the activities that must be conducted to satisfy those training goals, include a recommended implementation schedule with milestones, and provide a timeline for training implementation
• Recognize how technology enables learning and is dedicated to keeping up with innovations, research, theories, technologies, and trends in the education field
• Ensure Training infrastructure Support Requirements; Assure Network Training Infrastructure is up-to-date, viable, and meets the training needs of the installation teams and systems administrators
• Ensures that all classroom equipment is fully functional before the commencement of every course and be prepared to assist the classroom teams if a system failure occurs during training.
• Attend technical exchange meetings (TEMs) to discuss and resolve any engineering concerns that might affect training infrastructure
• Replaces or repair any failed component according to the guidance using official channels
• Required to move equipment and to perform manual labor if necessary in compliance with Department of Labor's Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards.
• Serve as a focal point for any new engineering projects
• Develops Future Training Courses Requirements
Work Experience and Requirements:
• Candidate must have a minimum of five years' work experience in adult education; in the classroom, online, and in blended environments.
• Knowledge of the latest trends in education and how technology enables learning
• OCONUS travel required.
• Bachelor or master's degree in instructional design, instructional Design and technology, education or a related field.
• Must have a Top Secret/SCI with favorable polygraph.