Leidos has an immediate opening for an Authentication Engineer with F5 and Aruba Access Policy Management experience to join our Information Technology Services (ITS) group. In this role, you will provide overall authentication engineering support for a broad range of activities with a focus on evolving Leidos' authentication and remote access capabilities to support the company's current and future needs. This includes: Identity Management, multi-factor authentication, identity federation, Privileged Account Management, cloud authentication, and emerging standards.
Primary responsibilities include but not limited to: -
Plan and deploy Web Portal services using F5 Access Policy Manager (APM) and Aruba Clear Pass Policy Manager (CPPM).
- Plan and deploy VPN and restricted access policies services using F5 APM and Aruba CPPM.
- Plan and deploy authentication systems and associated functions to include user/ device authentication, system monitoring, incident analysis, and security auditing, including Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), NIST 800-171, and other regulations.
- Work with other Engineering team members and end users to gather requirements and perform troubleshooting.
- Handle seldom and unusual job events related to authentication.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree and 8-12 years of experience in software / network engineering, including authentication technologies and protocols. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with Microsoft Active Directory, F5 BigIP, and APM platform engineering.
- Experience with Aruba Clear Pass Policy Manager.
- 2+ years scripting experience in one of more languages (Python, VB.net, VBscript, C, C#).
- Knowledgeable in multi-factor authentication technologies, including PKI, One-Time Password (OTP), and RADIUS/ TACACs.
- Must be US citizen and able to obtain security clearance.
- Experience with Authentication Supplicants, including Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client.
- General understanding of Network technologies with respect to multi-factor authentication.
- Microsoft Authentication and Identity Management technologies.
- Experience with Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS). - MCSE, MCITP, MCTS and/or SANS Certification.