Work on an operations team conducting critical intelligence collection operations with advanced collection systems. This operations team was the recipient of the highest Intelligence Community awards and was recognized by the corporation as Team of the Year.
Work as an integral member of a fast-paced government/contractor team supporting ISR missions. Sitting in the ELINT Analyst position,
1) research databases, collate and analyze information, and support mission planning activities
2) perform real-time monitoring, analyze changes to the tactical threat situation, and disseminate critical/time-sensitive information
3) interact with other intelligence analysts, mission planners, and senior leaders
Required: 6+ years of recent experience as an ELINT Analyst, specifically using standard ELINT exploitation tools
Desired: At least 1 year working in a similar fast-paced operations team setting
Required: Bachelor's degree
Desired: Bachelor's degree in engineering or science
Substitution: May substitute 4 years additional relevant experience in lieu of degree
1) Proficient with GALE-Lite
1) Strong interpersonal skills
2) Strong verbal communication skills
3) Able to surge through long shifts to complete critical missions
Must possess a TS/SCI clearance; polygraph preferred.
This position requires shift work.
Tyson's Corner, VA area