Leidos Defense Group is seeking several Network Engineers who will be responsible for overall oversight of a community of interest within DISA's Joint Regional Security Stacks (JRSS) to prepare that Community of Interest (COI) for migration. We are seeking Senior level engineers in one of three locations: Springfield, VA; Ft Meade, MD; or Montgomery, AL . You must be cleared at the DOD Top Secret level or carry a current DOD Secret Clearance with an open SSBI.
PLEASE NOTE: This position will report full time to one of the aforementioned office locations and may allow for a part time telecommute arrangement. Individuals will need to live locally to one of the three sites, however.
In this role you will:
- Orchestrate the project end-to-end
- Analyze discovery information and determines requirements for migration; Provides gap analysis at the start of the project
- Directs team members and reviews results
- Deconflict inconsistencies between engineering implementation plans (EIPs ) and directs changes to EIP authors
- Maintain current network diagram for COI/Base (end-to-end)
- Controls all variables and allocations e.g. IP Addresses, VLANs, VRFs, shims, process IDs, etc.
- Define migration requirements to Tools and CND teams, this includes acceptable deadlines tracked by Project Manager (PM)
- Tracks task status against ASI schedule and adjusts implementations
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
This is considered a Senior Level Position and requires BS degree and 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10-13 years of prior relevant experience. Equivalent work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
You must hold an active IAT II 8570 Certification, or higher, to qualify (Security+ce, CISSP, etc.)
You must hold an active DOD Top Secret Clearance
Experience with Cisco MPLS. (Multi Protocol Label Switching)
Experience with BGP routing. (Border Gateway Protocol)
Experienced with in-depth protocol analysis with tools such as tcpdump.
Experience in leading large engineering projects.
Desired Technology Experience:
F5 load balancers
Palo Alto Firewalls
Cisco ASA Firewalls
External Referral Eligible