The Leidos NISC III team is seeking a dynamic Deputy Task Order Manager to join the National Airspace System Integration Support Contract (NISC III) team. The position will be supporting the Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) Eastern Service Area (ESA) NISC support team with the goal of providing outstanding customer service to FAA customers receiving NISC services throughout the eastern service area. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the NISC III mission. The NISC III contract provides technical and scheduling support for projects, to include; towers, buildings and other large facilities.
The Deputy TOM reports directly to the Task Order Manager and assist in managing and scheduling of various programs/projects. Assist with administering task orders issued by FAA customers. Assist with ensuring work requested under the task orders are performed properly (cost-including establishing task budgets, performing invoice analysis, establishing estimate to complete, and evaluating subcontractor invoices; schedule-including tracking deliverables and purchases; and services/products-ensuring customer requirements are met and assessing performance). In addition to supporting the Task Order Manger with managing the task orders, the Deputy will assist with establishing goals, objectives, policies, and procedures for the successful completion of work that is within budget and schedule constraints, provide guidance to subordinates and ensure that such policies and procedures are effectively implemented. Guidance and oversight must also be provided to subcontractors. Further, the position requires frequent interface with FAA customer personnel, other contractor personnel, FAA GTIs, and other FAA customer representatives.
The successful candidate will be a proven, versatile, and results- driven leader that motivates multi- disciplined technical teams. Teams consist of Engineers, Air Traffic Specialists, Computer Programmers, Program Analysts, and Environmental Occupational Safety and Health personnel and more. The DTOM is responsible for coordinating subordinate employee recruitment, selection and training, performance assessment, work assignments, salary, and personnel development. The DTOM assists with the preparation of task order proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets and Estimates at Complete (EAC) of the various task orders. This position requires strong business acumen with a thorough understanding the customer mission, the customer organization and customer relations, and the ability to adapt to changing customer needs and requirements.
• BA/BS degree from an accredited college with 10 plus years' experience. Eight plus years' experience with a Master's Degree or Project Management Professional Certification.
• Ten plus years' experience monitoring construction projects using Primavera Project Scheduling Software,
• Advanced level expertise with data analysis and reporting utilizing systems such as EXCEL and Tableau.
• Intermediate level knowledge of Knowledge Sharing Network (KSN)/SharePoint sites, must be able to manage and maintain information
• Must be able to conduct research, evaluations, studies, and present recommendations/solutions related to short and long-term program planning requirements
• Must be able to lead monthly program team meetings and participate in national and regional telcons.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc).
• Must provide well-written, organized documentation, consistent with acceptable standards of writing. Ability to obtain Public Trust clearance
FAA project management experience.