The Leidos Defense and Intelligence Group has a career opportunity for a Full Stack Software Engineer at our customer site in Annapolis Junction, MD.
This contract is a large, multi-year contract for the development, integration, deployment and sustainment of large, collection systems. The work that's being done on this Leidos-led, prime contract is extremely important to the government and offers its team members the opportunity to work autonomously and explore new technologies. Join a tremendous technical team solving hard problems with true mission relevance on emerging technologies.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer you will be responsible for providing full system and software life-cycle support for incremental software functionality, web/graphic user interface development, and database support. The engineer should be self-motivated, enjoy working directly with the customer and with the end-users and value high quality software.
- TS/SCI with polygraph
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field of study
- Minimum of 5 years experience with software development lifecycle experience; BS degree or related engineer/technology degree may count toward experience/
- Minimum of 3 years of Java experience
- Within the last 5 years, a minimum of 4 years experience with designing, coding, testing, and debugging software to run under either Microsoft Windows (XP or later) or UNIX (Solaris 8 or later, Redhat LINUX) Operating System.
- Experience with Java Frameworks (Spring, Hibernate) and Messaging Framework such as JMS, web services (REST, SOAP)
- Experience with Oracle or other RDBMS
- Self Motivated, problem solver
- Familiar with Atlassian Tool Suite (Jira, Bamboo, FishEye)
- Experience with Data Manipulation/Scripting (PERL, SQL, PL/SQL, EXEL API, shell scripting)
- Familiar with XMLand JSON
- Experience in Agile development
- Experience with Continuous Integration