More About the Role:
The technical Project Manager applies software development principles, software engineering skills such as design patterns and the use of XP development practices to managing Agile software development teams using Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
What You'll Get to Do:
• Manage and coordinate activities among multiple scrum teams.
• Ensure that software solutions developed by the team conform to the software quality standards and fit the relevant application architecture specified, including the use of tools, platforms, techniques and design patterns.
• Partner with Business Analysts, Enterprise Architecture as well as Security, Quality Assurance and Infrastructure teams.
• Efficiently manage the schedule and resource of the project teams to fulfill customer requirements and meet implementation deadlines.
• Effectively manage all team member resources allocated for the project.
• Ensure the certification and knowledge levels of project team personnel are always current and comprehensive and that they can provide the highest level of professional assistance to customers.
• Plan the delivery of services listed in the Statement of Work (SOW).
• Develop a plan and schedule with the customer for optimum delivery of project, to ensure integration of software with existing infrastructure, systems and applications.
• Maintain progress reviews of project tasks and team member assignments.
• Manage projects to adhere to the USCB SE&I SDLC process and manage the development of all SDLC deliverables.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
-Requires a BA Degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience.
• Project Management experience.
• Participation on an Agile development team as Scrum Master, Product Owner, or developer.
• Earned value management and Cost Account Management.
• MS Office, MS Project, Agile Management tools such as Jira, HP ALM, or VersionOne.
• CENSUS EXPERIENCE PREFERRED.