The Customer Service Representative attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services. Process orders, prepare correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Employee will support over 60 registered HSDN users for access the number may increase as HSDN is now a standard way of classified communication as well as visiting EPA personnel from the Regions.
- Employee shall assist users in the use of HSDN services and resolve issue users encounter. For issues that require additional support such as password reset or technical problem beyond employee's capability, staff will contact HSDN helpdesk for assistance.
- User training. New HSDN users will complete DHS new account request form to OARM's Security Management Division for clearance verification then the form
- Assist with classified document labeling and transfers
- Trusted Agent (TA) duties
- Escort support
- Peripheral supply support
- Candidate must first be sponsored by EPA's Office of Environmental Information (OEI) COR.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required (Bachelor degree preferred)
- 2+ years experience in a technical related position
- 1+ year trouble shooting experience in a technical environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, solid analytical skills, attention to details, and excellent follow-up skills
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly in a fast-paced team environment while effectively managing multiple tasks
- Highly responsive to calls and e-mail
- Utilize available tools to track appointments and manage priorities
- Effectively communicate with internal and external customers via written and oral exchanges