The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for Material Handler to work at our Integration and Logistics Center in Chesapeake, VA. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Surface Sonar mission. In this mission, Leidos provides engineering and technical support for the United States Navy's Undersea Warfare (USW) System.Primary Responsibilities
• Review of technical data and equipment drawings to develop and maintain logistic responsibility for Allowance Component Lists (ACLs), Allowance Parts Lists APLs), Allowance Change Requests (ACRs), Coordinated Shipboard Allowance Lists (COSALs), and Allowance Equipage Lists (AELs).
• Develop and maintain Provisioning Technical Documentation (PTD) and submit PTD using Interactive Computer Aided Provisioning System (ICAPS).
• Aid in provisioning of all parts, establishing part replacement factors, and performing source, maintenance, and recoverability coding.
• Research availability of system parts and components and report obsolescence issues.
• Develop and deliver Supply Support Plan.
• Participate in and makeu recommendations to various working groups.Basic Qualifications
High school diploma with 7 years' experience in integrated logistics support
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret ClearancePreferred Qualifications
Experience in life-cycle management of Combat Systems equipment
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.