The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for Material Handler to work at our Integration and Logistics Center in Chesapeake, VA. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Surface Sonar mission. In this mission, Leidos provides engineering and technical support for the United States Navy's Undersea Warfare (USW) System.
• Review of technical data and equipment drawings to develop and maintain logistic responsibility for Allowance Component Lists (ACLs), Allowance Parts Lists APLs), Allowance Change Requests (ACRs), Coordinated Shipboard Allowance Lists (COSALs), and Allowance Equipage Lists (AELs).
• Develop and maintain Provisioning Technical Documentation (PTD) and submit PTD using Interactive Computer Aided Provisioning System (ICAPS).
• Aid in provisioning of all parts, establishing part replacement factors, and performing source, maintenance, and recoverability coding.
• Research availability of system parts and components and report obsolescence issues.
• Develop and deliver Supply Support Plan.
• Participate in and makeu recommendations to various working groups.
High school diploma with 7 years' experience in integrated logistics support
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance
Experience in life-cycle management of Combat Systems equipment