The Defense group at Leidos has an immediate opening for an Oracle SOA Architect. The position allows to work remote from anywhere in the U.S. Telework opportunity.
This position supports the Global Combat Support System-Air Force (GCSS-AF) Program. GCSS-AF provides the warfighter and supporting elements with timely, accurate, and trusted Agile Combat Support (ACS) information.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, a quick learner and able to work independently while collaborating with team members and external components in a complex environment.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Architect, design, and implement a large scale enterprise grade SOA-based solution.
• Assess, estimate, and support business development.
• Direct all aspects of architecture solution implementation.
• Responsible for development and implementation of Business and client requirements for the ESB and SOA Suite.
• Be a thought leader in the area of SOA technology and Services-based architectures.
• BS degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or additional relevant experience in lieu of BS or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
• Hands on experience and product expertise of Oracle Service Bus (OSB).
• Hands on experience and product expertise of Oracle SOA Suite.
Hands on experience designing end to end projects using Oracle SOA technologies.
• Experience in one or more of the following areas:
API management, Enterprise Service Bus, Complex Event Processing, Business Process Management, Enterprise Messaging System, Business Activity Monitoring, Managed File Transfer.
• Ability to lead team from analysis through architecture, development, test, and deployment.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Must have a minimum clearance of Secret with SSBI.
• Security+ or equivalent certification.
• Knowledge of DoD systems and in particular DISA.
• Solaris, RHEL and Windows Operating Systems.
• Experience in the architecture and design of "near real time" Messaging Services using Oracle SOA Suite.
• Experience in the design of REST-based and SOAP-based web services.
• Experience in the design of Data Services leveraging ORM frameworks.
• Experience in the design of JMS Messaging components including Pub/Sub messaging.
• Experience in the design of service orchestration and service coordination processes.
• Experience with developing conceptual and logical SOA architecture models.
• Experience with implementing SOA architectural patterns.
• Experience or strong understanding of Microservices architecture.
• Experience or strong understanding of reactive web architectures.
• Experience in multiple message formats including XML and JSON.