The Leidos Intelligence Group currently has an opening for an international trade manager to work in our Columbia MD office. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience supporting the Group related to Dept. of State International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR) and Dept. of Commerce Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
The International Trade/Export Compliance Manager (ITM) will advise the Leidos Intelligence Group on matters related to international travel or conducting business with international relevance. In accordance with Leidos corporate policies, the ITM shall guide the Group in compliance with all import and export regulations including but not limited to the ITAR, EAR, BATFE, OFAC and Census Bureau Regulations
- Providing direction, input, and guidance to programs and employees related to export controls/compliance
- Reviewing documentation for public release
- Submit export license applications
- Maintain records/documentation related to export authorizations
- Prepare shipping documents
- Bachelors in Business Administration (or related field) and 5+ years of experience in contract administration or export / import. Additional work experience may be substituted for a degree.
- TS/SCI Clearance w/Polygraph
- 5 + years' experience in Dept. of State ITAR and Dept. of Commerce EAR regulations
- Excellent writing, presentation, and people skills