Leidos has a career opening for System/Network Administrator in Laurel, MD.
Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems.
• Provide Tier 1, Tier 2 (Help Desk) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
• Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems.
• Manage the daily activities of configuration and operation of IT systems.
• Provide assistance to users in accessing and using IT systems.
• Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited College or University is required; however, 5 years of Systems administration experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
• Contractor shall currently possess and maintain one of the following certifications: MTA-IT, MCSA-DT, MCSA-DT, MCITP-Client, A +, Network +, Storage +, or Security +.
• Must be a US Citizen.
• Must have an active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance to start the program.
**External referral eligible**