Job Description:More About the Role:
Leidos is seeking an Engineering Tech 1 to manage the test environment for the NASA NEST contract. The Test Engineer provides Entry-level test engineering support. Applies fundamental concepts, processes, practices and procedures on technical assignments. Evaluates, recommends, and implements automated test tools and strategies. Develops, maintains, and upgrades automated test scripts and architectures for application products.What You'll Get to Do:
• Manage Test environment.
• Support customers with testing requirements.
• Designs, implements, and conducts test and evaluation procedures to ensure system requirements are met.
• Writes, implements, and reports status for system test cases for testing.
• Analyzes test cases and provides regular progress reports.
• Serves as subject matter specialist providing testing know-how for the support of user requirements of complex to highly complex software/hardware applications.
• Directs and/or participates in all phases of risk management assessments and software/hardware development with emphasis on analysis of user requirements, test design and test tools selection.
• Attend customer meetings and communicates with customers.You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Requires BS Degree or equivalent and less than 2 years of relevant experience.
• Demonstrated experience directing system level testing.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.