If you're looking for meaningful work, this job with Leidos could be the place for you. The Test and Training Enabling Architecture (TENA) program at Leidos is looking to add a senior web services developer. Our mission is to develop tools for the United States Department of Defense to enable faster more accurate testing of DoD programs speeding up the deployment cycle to get capabilities to the warfighter. The senior web services developer will help that creates the web based access to our tools for the thousands of people working in DoD T&E community. This position is located in Alexandria, VA and you must be able to obtain a Secret level clearance to be considered for this position.
Our web site is our primary means of distributing information and technologies to our user base. The primary responsibility is the full life cycle design, development, deployment and support of a suite of web based tools working with the developers of our tools and our customer base to create an easy to use and safe web presence.
Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of experience developing and supporting web services to a user community of government employees and contractors with the following technologies:
- HTML5, JSON, REST, HTTP and CSS, including frameworks such as Bootstrap.
- Developing, deploying and supporting Tomcat applications
- Experience with automated UI testing frameworks like Selenium.
- 10+ years of experience
- Experience configuring and enhancing Attlassian tools such as Confluence and JIRA
- Experience developing for environments that require multi factor authentication such as DoD CAC
- Knowledge of SQL for ad hoc queries
- Experience is design and configuration to meet NIST and DoD security policies
- Masters Degree or equivalent experience in Software Development or Engineering
External Referral Eligible