Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient through information technology, engineering and science. careC2™, a Leidos Health Products and Services business, is delivering on this mission with a next generation care coordination software solution that enables the healthcare enterprise to effectively and efficiently manage the delivery of care. This single, consolidated environment for managing episodes of care with a real-time, common view for all care providers - including patients, families, clinicians and other care givers or coordinators - reduces variation and potential issues as it follows the patient through each phase of their medical care treatment, measuring how well the care providers are performing against and expected outcome. We are re-imagining how we provide visibility, oversight and management of patients across the entire care continuum that is based on consolidated views of the patient's priorities and holistic, actionable insights aimed at improving productivity and enhancing the patient experience.
We seek experienced health care disruptors driven to push the boundaries of what healthcare is and redefining aspects of the industry altogether. We need doers who want to run fast and shape a new product-line business that is well supported by a large, well-established and aggressively growing organization!
We are hiring a Site Integration Lead to play a key role guiding the Product Development with new programming languages based in our Charlotte, NC office.
- Provide leadership and manage the work of the customer integration team as well as assisting in the development and ensuring adherence to careC2 product-wide procedural/policy changes.
- Work directly with 3rd parties to develop APIs that allow the careC2 platform to consume end user data.
- Participate in deployment of new functions and features into customer workflows
- Act as subject matter expert for careC2 product integration with customer interfaces
- Work with development team to develop new products and/or standards that support overall careC2 functional strategy and recommend those strategies to senior leaders.
- Daily interaction with Product Development team to participate in Agile processes to increase collaboration on integration tasks and understand customer needs/issues.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology with 8 - 12 years of experience
- Master's degree or equivalent experience in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology with 6 - 10 years of experience
- Agile development methodologies (Scaled Agile (SAFe)
- Knowledge and experience with architecture and complex system engineering documentation is strongly preferred
- Experience with Amazon Cloud Computing Services is strongly preferred
- Experience with SaaS delivery mode
- Solid experience with Java/C++ and object oriented programming as well as a solid understanding of software development process fundamentals
- A strong, self-motivated desire to guide the Product Development with new programming languages, tools, frameworks and techniques.
- 6+ years hands-on experience developing software
- Resolves highly complex problems using significant application of technical knowledge, conceptualizing, reasoning and interpretation.
- Develops solutions that are highly innovative, and achieved through research and integration of best practices.
• Experience with cloud computing environments
• Experience with Health field related enterprise applications