Leidos' Enterprise Business Operations (EBO) Contract Closeout team is seeking a Closeout Audit Specialist in Oak Ridge, TN.
In this role, you will be responsible for final and interim invoicing and other closeout related audit and review activities. You will be responsible preparing timely and accurate invoice packages by auditing contract billing history and making adjustments and corrections in accordance with corporate and department financial instruction, contract terms and conditions and FAR requirements.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of final and interim invoices which requires access to multiple systems (both current and legacy) to obtain cost details, invoicing history and required backup.
- Analyzing and interpreting contract documentation and invoice data to ensure all prior invoicing was completed in accordance with DCMA, DCAA and FAR requirements and contractual terms and conditions.
- Appropriate application of indirect rates; both final and provisional.
- Balancing and adjustment of unbilled and general ledger.
- Individual must be cognizant of individual and department goals and deadlines and track personal statistics to assist in achieving stated goals and deadlines.
- Must be able to work multiple projects simultaneously with the ability to adjust quickly to emerging priorities on short notice.
- Interacts with internal and external customers and all levels of management.
- Must be able to work overtime to meet regulatory and customer deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Math; OR a minimum of an Associate's degree coupled with 2+ years related experience; OR a minimum of a High School diploma coupled with 4+ years related experience.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite tools; specifically Excel is required.
- Familiarity with CostPoint, Hyperion and Cognos,
- Specific experience with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) requirements for billing and contract closeout processes.
- Ability to exhibit a clear understanding of contract types and possess the ability to read and interpret contractual documents.
- Basic understanding of corporate indirect rates structures and application.
- Excellent communication and administrative skills; strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and interact with diverse personalities.