Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient through information technology, engineering and science. careC2™, a Leidos Health Products and Services business, is delivering on this mission with a next generation care coordination software solution that enables the healthcare enterprise to effectively and efficiently manage the delivery of care. This single, consolidated environment for managing episodes of care with a real-time, common view for all care providers - including patients, families, clinicians and other care givers or coordinators - reduces variation and potential issues as it follows the patient through each phase of their medical care treatment, measuring how well the care providers are performing against and expected outcome. We are re-imagining how we provide visibility, oversight and management of patients across the entire care continuum that is based on consolidated views of the patient's priorities and holistic, actionable insights aimed at improving productivity and enhancing the patient experience.
We seek experienced health care disruptors driven to push the boundaries of what healthcare is and redefining aspects of the industry altogether. We need doers who want to run fast and shape a new product-line business that is well supported by a large, well-established and aggressively growing organization!
Leidos has an immediate opening for a Product Operations Lead. This position will be based out of our offices in either Morgantown, WV. Telework options may also be available.
- Leadership of system operations, security, and site integration teams as well as assisting in the development and ensuring adherence to careC2 product-wide procedural/policy changes.
- Provide oversight and integration support of existing and new hardware, software, security, and network configurations to support SaaS deployments.
- Ensure the highest level of uptime and customer satisfaction through operational performance and proactive sustainment model.
- Define, measure, and meet key operational metrics including performance, cost and volume trends Technical leadership for troubleshooting and resolving complex, multi-tier problems that span multiple components in an all cloud instances.
- Development and ensuring adherence to procedural/policy changes to include advancement of Product Operations core processes such as incident and defect management, cloud reference architecture, security plans, tiered escalation plans and processes.
- Influence development of product solutions that impact software deployment, site integration and operations.
- Recommend and develop new technical solutions, products, and/or standards in support of Product Operations.
- Lead and manage works of other technical staff that has significant impact on product/project results and outputs.
- Interface with Product Development, Product Quality, and Product Engineering to ensure high standards for delivery of careC2 products and services.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology with 12 years of experience; Master's degree or equivalent experience in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology with 10 years of experience in Agile development methodologies
- Knowledge and experience with architecture and complex system engineering documentation Experience with Amazon Cloud Computing Services
- Experience with cloud computing environments
- Experience with SaaS delivery model
- Experience in Software Delivery and Software Operations within a Cloud Environment
- Experience with Health field related enterprise applications
- Experience with Lean Systems Engineering software delivery practices