Leidos is looking for a qualified, highly motivated Document Management Analyst (General Clerk III) to join our team.
Responsibilities include: performing a variety of tasks such as scanning paper documents to file electronically, answering phones, checking for emails and faxes, tracking incoming and outgoing correspondence, electronic filing in a database and maintaining work templates, all in a government facility. May also assist with generating reports, drafting correspondence, revising work templates, verifying data, sending email. All work will be performed in accordance with the Standard Operation Procedures of the office. Applicants' resumes must specifically state the experience, skills and training listed in the Basic Qualifications.
- Document scanning skills
- Word processing skills
- Telecommunications systems skills
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent writing and oral communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Legal administrative work experience
- Bachelor's degree
- 1 year document management/administrative experience
- 3 or more years work experience
- Call Center experience a plus