The Program Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for coordinating the development and implementation of a comprehensive organizational monitoring & evaluation management system to enhance monitoring, quality control, evaluation, impact and learning in order to improve internal processes, results delivery and accountability at various levels. The Program quality and learning guidelines and tools shall be designed in compliance with the overall organizational strategic directions and stakeholders requirements to enhance access to timely and updated information, to enable informed management decisions, knowledge generation and cross-learning at the various levels. The Program Quality Assurance Manager is also responsible for putting in place mechanisms to take stock of current practices in all areas of work, provide guidelines in the promotion of operating methods and best practices across the organization. S/He shall also support the impact assessment of NASA's programs through the development of assessment tools for feasibility studies at the onset of program/project implementation and the assessment of the impact of programs/projects on NASA end users.
• Ensure Program and Services meet quality and efficiency standards set by the Customer.
• Plan, direct, and coordinate quality assurance programs.
• Formulate quality control policies and control quality of service and product delivery efforts.
• Working with Program staff to establish procedures for revising procedures, formulas, and more
• Approve or reject all procedures, specifications, methods, and results
• Investigate customer complaints
• Perform Internal audits to verify compliance to regulations
• Maintaining relationships with vendors and regulatory agencies
• Specify quality requirements of hardware and software with suppliers
• Determine, negotiate and agree on Program quality procedures, standards and specifications
• Monitoring performance and adherence to SLAs
• Maintain Certification of Procedures
• Obtain new certifications related to the industry
• Carry out any other activity inherent to the position
Service Now and Remedy experience Proficiency in ISO 9001-20000 IT Service Management and Information Technology Infrastructure Library standards
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Typically requires BS and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.