More About the Role:
Civil group is currently looking for a ClearPath Web Developer (experienced) to work at our Crystal City (aka National Landing) location 1-2 days a week, at a customer facility 1 day a week and telecommute 2-3 days a week. This is an exciting opportunity to participate in the maintenance and modernization of Government web applications in the cloud !
What You'll Get to Do:
- Analyze, review, build, and modify new / existing applications.
- Write and review technical design documents.
- Develop / maintain ClearPath web applications.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other teams (cloud hosting, security, etc..).
- Apply best practices for software design, development, and maintenance (dev/ops) on small to medium sized projects of low to moderate complexity and impact.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Requires a BS Degree and 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2-6 years of prior relvant experience.
- 3+ years development experience in ClearPath Cobol and COMs programming.
- Thorough understanding of established application design frameworks/patterns (preferably spring)
- Database: Working knowledge of DMSII or / other environments.
- RESTful Web Services development experience.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with AWS cloud web application development.
- Agile Scrum team experience (either as a scrum master, or team member).
- Experience with secure coding, FISMA control implementation, and vulnerability scan analysis and remediation.