The Defense and Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a career as a watch floor All-Source Intelligence Analyst in Reston, VA.
• Responsible for all-source intelligence analysis to produce intelligence assessments as an enabler to executive level briefings.
• Work directly with customers and team members to research, evaluate, analyze, fuse, and interpret reporting from multiple sources to produce current and finished intelligence products and briefings, primarily related to remote controlled improvised threats.
- Perform records and database management functions by maintaining large volumes of intelligence reports pertaining to global threats from improvised explosive devices, and develop assessments based on overall findings.
• Maintain current operational and strategic situational awareness of events in combat zones.
• Inform customer and contracting staff of developing threats with minimal preparation and react effectively in a highly fluid environment.
• Provide expertise necessary to assist in the development of threat analysis methodologies.
• Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 4 years of experience as an All-Source Intelligence Analyst.
• Currently possess an active TS/SCI Security clearance.
• Military or other organization all-source intelligence analysis training; able to produce intelligence assessments and briefings for the customer and defend assessments with data and intellect vice emotion.
• Experience working independently and as a member of a team to research, evaluate, analyze, fuse, and interpret reporting from multiple sources to produce current intelligence products.
- Basic understanding of military operations and their corresponding intelligence support efforts.
- Basic understanding of technologies, components, capabilities, and implementation of improvised explosive devices, and potential threats globally.
• Education and experience in the development of intelligence products regarding Insurgent warfare and counter-insurgent warfare.
• Education and experience analyzing information to determine and ascertain patterns and methodologies of insurgent warfare to support client's requirements, and identify/analyze changes in enemy tactics, techniques, and procedures.
• Education and experience writing and communicating intelligence analysis with little oversight.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point).
• Experience with standard intelligence analytic software and databases to support research and analysis.
- Experience with analysis focused on technologies and components of improvised explosive devices used by violent extremist organizations, counter terrorism, and network analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to assimilate large volumes of information and independently produce written reports.