The Mega 4 Litigation Support Team at Leidos currently supporting the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) in Washington, DC has an opening for a Document Management Analyst (DMA) to work in a downtown Washington, DC DOJ office. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the U.S. Department of Justice achieve their mission.
Works under the direction of Project Supervisor or Project Manager. Performs moderately complex litigation support tasks, including detailed review and analysis of case materials, detailed indexing of case files, drafting procedures for litigation support assignments, document acquisition task, screening for privileged documents, conducting database searches, and performing e-discovery culling. Proofreads and edits deliverable products. Also responsible for creating witness binders, preparing deposition and trial exhibits, image scanning, document collection activities, and reviewing pleadings and legal documents to ensure technical accuracy. Uses electronic databases and other electronic means to perform litigation support tasks, including organizing, indexing, and summarizing documents, files, and other materials. Provides technical assistance to attorneys using automated case management systems and maintains record keeping systems for tracking progress of investigations and cases.
- Undergraduate degree or one year of experience on major litigation support projects.
- Certain assignments may require experience or substantial undergraduate coursework in areas such as finance, health care, legal, or information technology.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a team environment.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Requires hands-on familiarity with office automation applications including but not limited to word processing, spreadsheet, and database systems.