The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Mid-Level Weapons & Tactics Specialist at Joint Base Langley-Eustis, VA. This position is part of a large program supporting Air Combat Command's (ACC) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission.
Make use of knowledge/experience to support management of weapons and the tactics-related programs. The portfolio may be "INT-centric" or may be "problem-centric." Identify and recognize weaknesses in TTPs and equipment, find constructive solutions, and make recommendations on how to incorporate best practices and TTPs into training, standardization and evaluation, and current operations and documented in accordance with AF standards. Support AF TTP events and publication, support the development and document terminology and TTPs, support exercise planning and execution, provide pre-deployment/employment support as necessary, and support overall readiness and training efforts at Staff and Wing levels.
- Bachelor's degree and 3-10 years of DCGS weapon system experience.
- At least 5 years of DCGS experience in GEOINT exploitation and dissemination
- Maintain a minimum Q-1 DCGS Weapons System Qualification Rating.
- At least eight years of Multi-INT experience
- Experience supporting the ACC ISR enterprise.