Leidos is currently seeking a HUMINT Targeting Officer to join our team in support of the Army INSCOM Army Operations Group HUMINT Operations.
- Provide detailed all-source HUMINT targeting support, including in depth analysis, in support of operational planning and target knowledge.
- MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI CLEARANCE
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10 years' experience within the Intelligence Community with intelligence operations with a minimum of 4 years in HUMINT targeting or Prior collection management experience with HUMINT operations.
- Experience in CI/HUMINT targeting methodology, tradecraft, and operations at the SOF GP, DIV G2X, or higher levels.
- Knowledge of intelligence cycle: collection, dissemination, analysis, and production.
- Experience with intelligence automated systems, specifically targeting-centric databases ISO HUMINT operations.
- Knowledge of Intelligence Oversight and Security Guidelines pertaining to HUMINT operations.
- Knowledge of Social, Cultural, and Commercial networks
- Must have one of the following course:
- Joint HUMINT and Analysis Targeting Course (J-HATC); or
- Target Network Profiling Course (TNPC); or
- Operational HUMINT Targeting Course (OHTC).
- Detailed knowledge of Intelligence Oversight and Security Guidelines pertaining to HUMINT operations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for preparing, presenting, and communicating complex topics using available multimedia software and applications
- Experience with all-source intelligence processes, data evaluation, and analysis
- Experience in delivering global situational awareness in support of planning, synchronization, decision making and execution of client missions
- Detailed knowledge of state-of-the-art intelligence analysis tools
- Experience in managing research and coordination for projects.
- Experience in instructing and interacting with small groups on data and information requirements and coordination tasks.
- Detailed knowledge of DIA, NSA, CIA, DEA, FBI, DHS, and Departments of Treasury and State programs and products
- Additional training from any intelligence collection and analysis school or certification