Leidos has an opening for a Remedy Queue Management Technician to provide technical and non-technical support collecting, assessing, validating, and taking action on current As-Is (Service) environment data, information, and systems from the NRC and incumbent contractor primarily using Remedy 9 system. Assesses collected ticket and other information and data in order to route to various Service Area Owners Ques for their action and to ensure actions are completed in a timely and efficient manner. Conducting a gap analysis; creating, updating, and following documents (like plans, processes, procedures); conducting knowledge and system transfer of current services data/information for the various services being worked. Can be responsible for reviewing and collaborating for approval the structure of the configuration management system, including Configuration Item (CI) types, naming conventions, attributes and relationships. Facilitates the negotiation of the scope of the configuration management process in collaboration with CMDB governing structures, process owners, and IT business stakeholders.
1.Monitoring queues and assign tickets to appropriate resources for troubleshooting and ticket resolution.
2.Monitoring queues to ensure SLAs are maintained.
3.Assigning the tickets which are out of scope to Deskside
4.Ensuring associated tickets are related to the parent ticket and proper follow-up is performed once incident is resolved
5.Ensuring proper assignment of tickets as well as facilitation of resource allocation based on work load
6.Coordinating tickets that cross organizational boundaries to ensure customer satisfaction
7.Preparing daily reports on Incidents/Change/Problem tickets and SLA status
8.Preparing summary report on all Major incidents occurring on shift
9.Coordinating resources with teams across disciplines to ensure SLA targets are met
10. Coordinating resolution for high priority tickets
- Bachelor degree and three (3) years' experience working with customer technology and support requirements, or equivalent experience/combined education, with plus 2+ years of relevant experience.
- This position requires successful completion of a NRC Public Trust security investigation resulting in clearance.
- Bachelor degree and three (3) years' experience working with customer technology and support requirements.
- Experience working with SLAs
- Strong time management and communication skills
- Ability to adapt and prioritize work independently in a dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience with desktop environment, local area networks, telephony, voice, land mobile, and/or video desired
- Experience with ITSM tools such as Remedy, Service Manager, or equivalent type technology understanding required
- Experience working in a customer service role desired
- Experience with supporting high priority tickets
- Good organizational, follow-up, follow-through skills
- Able to work in a high paced environment