We are seeking an Identity Resolution Analyst to support a client's requirements in a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Washington Metropolitan Area. The position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance. The Identity Resolution Analyst will identify and analyze subjects through the utilization of multiple customer databases and tools in support of end users. The Identity Resolution Analyst will interact with customer personnel at all levels within their organization in order to meet mission objectives. This position requires employees to work from either 3pm-11pm, or 4pm-12am.
• Bachelor's degree obtained within the last 12 months.
• Experience manipulating various classified and open source databases.
• Familiarity with key US foreign policy and national security Counterterrorism (CT) objectives
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Strong knowledge of IC policies and procedures
• Ability to think and act quickly in a high pressure environment
• Position will require an alternative weekday work schedule (3pm to 11pm or 4pm to midnight) after completing initial training requirements
• An Active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph is required
• This is an entry-level position. 6 months-1 year of experience working in the IC through internships or other hands-on experience is desired.
• Previous experience and/or knowledge of travel Visa programs is preferred.
• Experience with identify resolution is desired.