The Senior Director of Performance Improvement Consulting Services supports the solution strategy of careC2 by developing and implementing consulting services aligned with careC2's enabling technologies to help clients achieve quantifiable clinical and financial performance improvement objectives.
List daily duties and/or specific job responsibilities.
- Builds, develops and leads a high-performance consulting services team focused on healthcare performance improvement enabled by care C2
- Develops care C2 performance improvement assessment and implementation methodologies
- Grows the business with new service offerings to meet client requirements
- Provides thought leadership in performance improvement, emerging healthcare trends and operational efficiency
- Scales business to support rapid growth and maintain consistency of quality achieving utilization and financial goals
- Proven ability to build a strong virtual team and to actively develop the team's potential through coaching and effective performance management.
- Proven ability to organize/manage multiple priorities coupled with the flexibility to quickly adapt to ever changing business needs.
- Strong project management skills and experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of major trends in healthcare and emerging technologies
- Advanced leadership and management skills, and customer service skills to interact with all levels of employees, internally and at our client sites to affect change.
- Effective executive communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to analyze complex problems and develop recommendations and solutions.
- Support new sales and individually identify growth/new sales opportunities
- Bachelors degree required with a 12-15 year of experience in the healthcare industry. Performance improvement and/or experience leading large change initiatives required. Experience developing methodologies and high performing teams.
- Masters Degree, Lean certification (demonstrated experience delivering quantifiable outcomes also acceptable).