This role designs, develops, and maintains software applications using a tailored SAFe Agile DevSecOps process. This role uses best practices and patterns to perform design, development, automated testing, and automated deployment of software modules via DevSecOps Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery (CI/CD). Duties also include software requirements analysis, risk identification, risk mitigation, and collaboration across Agile teams. Flexible cross-training to also provide systems engineering, software development, training, security, and testing is also desired.
List daily duties and/or specific job responsibilities.
• This role performs software systems development, including the design, development, troubleshooting, and debugging of software programs for software enhancements and new software-intensive systems and products.
• This also includes software tools and scripting languages used for design, development and maintenance of on-premises and cloud infrastructure and platforms.
• This role is responsible for identifying software and hardware dependencies and capacities.
• Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
• Experience planning and leading major technology assignments.
• Experience evaluating performance results and recommending major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
• Experience as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
Candidate must have BS with 0- 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 0-15
Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with polygraph.