Leidos is currently seeking a full-time bilingual customer service representative to answer requests from the public on housing and FHA mortgages.
- Respond to inbound calls and emails.
- Provide excellent customer service by providing complete and accurate responses in a professional and efficient manner.
- Use a knowledge base and follow standard operating procedures (SOP) to respond to requests.
- Enter accurate and detailed information into a database summarizing the contact and the assistance and references provided.
- Escalate requests that cannot be resolved to another department.
Relocation funding is not available for this position.
- 2 years of customer service experience with a High School diploma.
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish (both written and verbal).
- Must be able to obtain a government security clearance, which includes a credit check and background investigation.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including the closing shift, which is 11:30am to 8pm.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to navigate a computer content management system and related web sites.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent dependability and time management skills.