Leidos currently has an opening for a Staffing Manager to support a large Intelligence Community (IC) program.
This position requires an ACTIVE TS/SCI clearance with polygraph. Candidates without this clearance will not be considered.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Staffing Manager will work as a critical member of a team responsible for identifying, selecting, staffing, and developing personnel for a large IC program.
The Staffing Manager will work closely within the program management team to identify qualified candidates, conduct interviews, make hire/no hire decisions, and coordinate staffing issues with customer mission managers, program leadership, and subcontractors. The Staffing Manager will manage the redeployment program that assists current employees to find new opportunities within the program. He/She will also work closely with Leidos corporate entities to facilitate the onboarding and redeployment of current employees and support employee development.
The Staffing Manager will become familiar with the staffing requirements of the program and will coordinate directly with the program's staffing team to ensure that proposed candidates meet the program requirements. The Staffing Manger will ensure candidates are properly tracked and job requisitions are created/updated as needed, interview candidates, and track and maintain candidate lists/status for each requisition.
In addition, the Staffing Manager will support program-wide requirements on an as needed basis. Other program management responsibilities might include supporting performance management of current staff, assisting in executing customer deliverables and participating in business development opportunities as necessary.
• ACTIVE TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, communications, political science, or related field and 4-6 years of successful experience directly supporting the IC.
• Experience interviewing and selecting candidates for hire.
• Ability to establish effective working relationships with senior-level customers, technical staff, managers, peers, and candidates.
• Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
• Demonstrated success in a leadership role.
• Ability to successfully balance multiple competing tasks.
• Experience using Microsoft software with a special emphasis on Excel and Access.