Leidos has an opportunity to join a team of individuals supporting the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in Washington, DC as a Management Analyst. This candidate should have strong organizational skills and be a time conscious self-starter. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to :
- Plan and organize studies of work and organizational problems including duplication, communication, information flow, inventory control, cost containment and integration services and deliveries.
- Gather and organize information regarding problems, deficiencies, and resource waste. Analyze gathered data, develop information and documentation and consider solutions or alternative methods to proceed.
- Install new systems, confer with and train the staff, develop manuals, documenting policies and procedures.
- Prepare correspondences
- Assist Unit Chief in the administration and execution of day-to-day activities
- The candidate must currently hold a TS security clearance and must be capable of obtaining a SCI clearance that includes a requirement to pass a CI polygraph exam
- Three to Five (3-5) years of experience in admin/ management analysis field or Associates Degree with one year experience in the analysis field.
- Hold a High School Diploma