Leidos has an opportunity to join a team of individuals supporting the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in Washington, DC as a Security Analyst. This candidate should have strong organizational skills and be a time conscious self-starter who understands and can successfully demonstrate professional experience utilizing analytical skills and writing ability to present viable alternatives and make professional recommendations that support the acquisition security mission. The applicant will work independently per the customer direction gathering information as necessary, support meetings, draft and review documentation, correspond with government personnel/contractors and provide related services in performance of the tasks associated with Industrial Security or management/program analysis.
It's imperative that the candidate have good communication skills, excellent writing ability to explain solutions, practices, and procedures to others in the organization. Experience in preparing and writing reports is required to successfully implement daily activities.
The candidates primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Plan, perform, facilitate and assist with analyzing known and potential risks and threats directed at the Intelligence Community (IC) including but not limited to the FBI.
- Conduct background research
- Analyze and develop risk mitigation strategies
- Attain or develop Company Key Personnel Listings (KPLs)
- Review and utilize IC threat matrix
- Assign Company Threat Scores
- Write Threat Assessments
- Utilize Resource Checklists
- Three (3) years of demonstrated successful professional experience utilizing analytical skills and ability to present viable alternatives and make professional recommendations.
- Four (4) years of demonstrated knowledge and application of NISPOM standards.
- Two (2) years of demonstrated knowledge and application of OPM personnel security related to obtaining and maintaining a security clearance
- Demonstrated experience in industrial security matters, pertinent national industrial security policies, directives, and programs.
- Experience working at the FBI
- Experience in an established facility security program