The Leidos Defense and Intelligence Group will be adding multiple Integrated Circuit Design Engineers to their has a career opportunity for an Electrical or Computer Engineer with FPGA design experience. The opportunity is located in Linthicum Heights, MD (BWI area).
The successful engineer will support a small Leidos led contract providing hardware design services to our customer. Primary Responsibilities
- Design digital logic for FPGAs with high-speed requirements.
- Design interfaces that incorporate High Speed Serdes (HSS)
- Perform design, VHDL coding, simulation, synthesis and testing of digital communications devices.
- Generate documentation to support designs
- Assist customer with writing requirements, reviewing designs and writing test procedures
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- Candidates will be required to have seven (7) to twenty (20) or more years of related engineering experience.
- Six (6) or more year's experience working with FPGAs
- Seven (7) year's experience with EDA tools.
- TS/SCI with polygraph
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with Mentor Graphics EDA tools
- Experience with Xilinx and/or MicroSemi FPGAs
- Familiarization with timing analysis and code coverage analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.