Leidos Defense Group is immediately hiring over 30 Network and Firewall Engineers interested in joining our team on an important mission to support our DISA customer on one of Leidos' largest programs, the Global Systems Management Operations (GSM-O) program. Our exclusive team of high performing engineers was just awarded additional work supporting a new high visibility and robust mission, JRSS (Joint Regional Security Stacks). The mission of JRSS is to bring the DoD's local security stack infrastructure into a centralized regional security stack infrastructure, efficiently, effectively and securely. As a result, we are seeking to immediately staff several mid to senior level Network Engineer and Firewall/Cybersecurity Engineer positions with the opportunity to work out of any of the following locations:
Ft Meade, MD
Ft. Bragg, NC
Joint Base Lewis-McChord (JBLM) -Seattle/Tacoma WA
Joint Base San Antonio, TX (JBSA)
North Island - San Diego, CA
Oklahoma City, OK
Apply here for IMMEDIATE consideration for all of our Network and Firewall Engineering opportunities on this program.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR!
GSM-O JRSS hiring managers and recruiters are hosting a Virtual Career Fair on February 12th from 12:00 to 1:30 PM EST.
Please copy and paste the following url into your browser to attend:
Current IAT II 8570 Certification or Higher.
Current Active Top Secret.
(Some positions may be able to consider Secret with open SSBI).
Bachelor's Degree and 4+ years of experience in Network Engineering or Firewall/Cybersecurity Engineering roles. Relevant experience may substitute in lieu of a degree.
We are seeking individuals with:
Cisco or Juniper - Routing and Switching
MPLS (Multi-Protocol Label Switching)
BGP (Border Gateway Protocol)
Palo Alto or Cisco ASA Firewalls
In-depth protocol analysis with tools such as tcpdump
• Orchestrating the project end-to-end
• Analyzing discovery information and determines requirements for migration; Providing gap analysis at the start of the project; Directing team members and reviewing results
• De-conflict inconsistencies between engineering implementation plans (EIPs ) and directs changes to EIP authors
• Maintaining current network diagram for COI/Base (end-to-end)
• Controlling all variables and allocations e.g. IP Addresses, VLANs, VRFs, shims, process IDs, etc.
• Defining migration requirements to Tools and CND teams, this includes acceptable deadlines tracked by PM
• Tracking task status against ASI schedule and adjusts implementations as required.
External Referral Eligible